Clevo P151SM1A- GTX870M inconsistent GPU usage

jpfn19

Greetings,

Yesterday i flashed the Prema Bios on my Clevo P151SM1-A with a gtx 870m (https://biosmods.wordpress.com/p151sm-a/) and since then i'm experiencing inconsistent framerates on games, especially on Witcher 3. When the temperature reaches >70ºC the Memory Clock of my GPU drops from 2500mhz to 2000mhz causing a slowdown(framerates drops from 30 to 20-22) in order to maintain the temperature below 70ºC. The game runned locked@30fps with temperatures between 80-85, before the BIOS flash.

I've updated the Nvidia drivers and didn't worked. After I unnistaled them with DDU and installed a older version and still nothing. Already tried to go back to stock Bios, but GPU still throttles at 70ºC.

The last thing i tried was format my HDD and reinstall windows, but that didn't worked either.

Don´t know what to do anymore :confusion:

Print.jpg

photoupload