Problems underload with my np8255-s

nvKato

Edit: Sorry all, could I get a mod to possibly move this to the right section? Chrome tricked me into thinking I posted under the clevo sub forums...

Hello all. I recently acquired a second hand np8255s with the follwing specs.

cpu: 4700MQ

gpu: gtx 780m + extra copper

ram: 32GB

hdd: 128gb ssd + 1tb hybrid

Now my predicament. After some light gaming sessions I wanted to push the system to it's limits so I unparked all the cpu cores, then

loaded far cry 3 on ultra. Ran fine for maybe 10 - 15 minutes before my system cut off without warning. Don't think it was heat as the thing only

felt warm even under the gpu vents. The pc also neglected to turn until I returned home after 2 hours and tried a new outlet. I thought it had fried as first as when plugged in there were

no led indicators. I should probably mention that my battery no longer holds a charge, in case that could be an issue.. I'm worried because I'd like to know if I should return my computer because it's

already dying. Or perhaps I need a new battery/ac adapter? Maybe a bios update as well? All advice is welcome :joyous: