bios prema problem ssd

djawho

Hi ,i have flash my p370em with the prema v2. But when the system have restart ,my two disk not work ,and i have a mbr error . I have recupered the second hard drive with win 10 , but not the first with my ssd vertex 2 and win 7. It don't appear in the bios and usb . what problems is it possible ? And ,in the bios the slot is not gtx 970m ,but empty ,it's normaly ? For put all nvidia drivers , the vbios is necessary?

thanks guys

Never had an issue with the SSDs going out. Sounds like a corruption/hardware issue. Try plugging your SSD into another machine and see if it appears there. Could be that the failure is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the fact you flashed your BIOS.

Was Windows installed in UEFI mode?

Every BIOS of that gen defaults to Legacy mode, so (independently from using a Mod or stock BIOS) we have to set the BIOS back to UEFI after a flash or Windows can't load...

yes i have at the restart for the uefi, i have unactive , it's not that . I don't understand it's a mystery . But vertex 2 is little old technologie , many people have know many problems with this .