p570wm sli 980

louis1978uk

I ordered 2 gtx980m's last night comming from eurocom if anyone needs a copy of the vbios or any teshing doing shoot me a message,also have a p370sm here i can test them in if required.

on a side note will be listing both my 780ms from the p570wm on ebay and & here so watch this space if anyone needs any,my cards run 1200-3000 stable at .50mv on the slider nice blue pcb clevo cards 3months old or pm for first dibs.

tracking ups post from canada i'll have 2 new 980m's 2 new heatsinks 2 new fans 1 new sli bridge fitted within 24 hours ill post photos screen shots here.

And... some bench runs on windows 7+8.1... any request place them here and ill see what i can do.

im not even remotely worried about wattage and temps i can max ov and o/c 780m well beyond what a 980m is marked up to drag so should be golden,i get 84 degrees after several hours of hammering sli 1200/3050 nvinspector so plenty of headroom...

Wow glad to hear it Louis1978uk cant wait to see what you do with those.

bleh! got tied up in customs out for delivery tomorrow >< i hate these small delays you get all excited then wham.. customs slackers get in the mix

bleh! got tied up in customs out for delivery tomorrow >< i hate these small delays you get all excited then wham.. customs slackers get in the mix

that sucks but you got them now right? wow good to note about customs wow.