nvidia inspector gtx780m

louis1978uk

Is there a way to increase the sliders-value ranges on nv inspector i see the 880m has a power slider to 160% but the part im interested in is the voltage of 150 mines capped at 100mv id really like a bit more voltage available for some benchmark runs.im definately being held back on the gpu core by voltage not temps as i never break 72 degrees in the 570wm

any help or vbios reflash would be appreciated currently im using slv7 780m oc vbios.

Is there a way to increase the sliders-value ranges on nv inspector i see the 880m has a power slider to 160% but the part im interested in is the voltage of 150 mines capped at 100mv id really like a bit more voltage available for some benchmark runs.im definately being held back on the gpu core by voltage not temps as i never break 72 degrees in the 570wm

any help or vbios reflash would be appreciated currently im using slv7 780m oc vbios.

I'll send you mine but you'll have to give me your email address. Put the file on a usb stick exactly how it's worded. Only hit yes once because you only have 1 Gpu.

• Thumbs Up 1