P377SM-A fan speed

harrylinyiran

Hi everyone, I just purchased a dual 880m version of P377SM-A and it works well. But I heard from somewhere that the fan speed is limited by BIOS to about 75% percent. Is that true? Is there any way to unlock it to 100%? I have already flashed the Prema BIOS but I can't find any option for fan speed.

Another question, did anyone overclocked a 880m in P37xSM? Is the improvement significant? What clock should I overclock to? I'm talking about overclocking in terms of editing vBIOS.

Thank you!

Hi everyone, I just purchased a dual 880m version of P377SM-A and it works well. But I heard from somewhere that the fan speed is limited by BIOS to about 75% percent. Is that true? Is there any way to unlock it to 100%? I have already flashed the Prema BIOS but I can't find any option for fan speed.

Another question, did anyone overclocked a 880m in P37xSM? Is the improvement significant? What clock should I overclock to? I'm talking about overclocking in terms of editing vBIOS.

Thank you!

Mate I have the same Clevo with dual 880M's. Try pressing Fn+1 (not the 1 in numpad. . The number line) and you will be able to get it to 100% :D

Or do like me and flash prema's custom bios on it and the custom bios for each graphic card from svl7 to enjoy the system to the maximum

Mate I have the same Clevo with dual 880M's. Try pressing Fn+1 (not the 1 in numpad. . The number line) and you will be able to get it to 100% :D

Or do like me and flash prema's custom bios on it and the custom bios for each graphic card from svl7 to enjoy the system to the maximum

Thank you for replying but I believe that the fn+1 function doesn't bring the fan speed to 100%. The fan speed is limited by the BIOS in the very beginning, and fn+1 will also only do about 75%.

For the Prema's BIOS and svl7's vBIOS, I did the same thing.

Thank you anyway!

• Thumbs Up 1