An Interview w/Alienware Vice President and General Manager Arthur Lewis

vikingrinn

“We have a really good team,” Lewis said. “We have very little attrition [...] at Alienware. The people that are planning our products have been planning our products for the past ten years. The leader of the group was actually our third employee at the company. I think having a lot of consistency in the type of person who really understands what Alienware is about and understands who are customer is and what they’re looking for, they can cut through a lot of the noise that you see on the marketplace on whether something is a real complaint or it’s something that’s not a real complaint and really focus on what matters.”

the full interview can be read here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

Like I said in the NBR thread, I find his comment hilarious considering that one of their most senior engineers left to Apple and the others in Miami were let go. Alienware has now fully been absorbed by the borg collective Dell and is no longer a separate branch.

• Thumbs Up 1