The card is installed:

Bigfoot Network Manager:

bigfoot1.jpg

It will test your ISP potential:

bigfoot2.jpg

And then tell you that your internet sux (well, mine does anyway) :P :

bigfoot3.jpg

bigfoot4.jpg

The first impressions are very good. My 100 browser tabs load significantly faster than with the 6200. I will go in details later on, too many business meetings are scheduled for today. Will have to take the beast to the office, we have a much faster network there. Might also try the U of C campus LAN to see some real life numbers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

The interface looks quite impressive! An iperf test of that vs the intel 6300 at various distances from the router would be nice ;)

P.S and a decent router that can push good wireless speeds such as the netgear wndr3700 or the Cisco Wrt400n

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah the router can make tons of difference too. WNDR3700v2 just rocks on my (W)LAN. :) I mainly use it for syncing My Documents across 3 computers and the speed boost compared to my old WRT54GL is quite significant.

I love the software for this card. It has the important settings right there. Would this software work with other cards? ;)