How to use Acer Aspire v3-571 w/o LCD Display?

blowntaha

Hello,

Background:

I had a Y580 and I bricked it, so I bought a motherboard for the v3-571 because it has an HM77 chipset (versus y580's hm76) and ability to OC cpu. I modified the DC cable from my Y580 to make it fit in the v3-571, attached a powered USB hub since it only has only one USB port, and I am using an external mouse and keyboard since I only have the mobo. I can turn it on by shorting some pins in the slot where the power button's ribbon cable would normally go.

Problem:

When I turn it on with an SSD, keyboard, mouse, and bootable USB formatted with a windows 7 installer ready to go as well as an external display connected via VGA (I tried HDMI as well). When I turn it on, the external display shows no image or any connectivity/signal. I know it is successfully booting because when I hit alt-ctrl-del, it restarts as expected and this also tells me it's still in the pre-boot stage where it didn't yet boot to OS/USB. It will also restart if I hit F9 - enter (restore defaults) - F10 - enter (save & exit). I have also tried attaching my PE4C & PE4L eGPU as a display but to no avail.

Request:

Can someone upload somewhere a picture of each BIOS tab for the v3-571's default BIOS == AND / OR == an ISO image with bare drivers installed (chipset/intel hd/etc) of either Windows 7/8/8.1; it does not matter if it is activated (I prefer unactivated) because I have my own activation keys to use.

Note:

I'm talking about Acer Aspire v3-571 NOT v3-571g. I don't know if they have different BIOS but the one I have does not have a mobile nvidia dGPU.

-Thanks